Tuesday, August 9, 2011

cute bunny baby shower cake!

it was so nice to get back to work and last week i made some super cute cakes for some super sweet customers! i love my job!
i made this sweet bunny cake for victoria's baby shower, she wanted a cute bunny cake based on my magic bunny cake and in a green and blue colour scheme... i paniced for a second about how i can change the original design that much and then i told myself- dont worry naomi, you are an expert in cute! so i made it pop out of grass instead and i really love how it turned out!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. How cute is that...couldn't get cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies are so cute! I wish you were in Spain to make them for my little girl's b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those bunny cookies are just divine (not to mention the cake!) Welcome back - can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice. I'm from Portugal and last weekend I tried to do a similar bunny for my nephew birthday but I had not enough time and I had to be quicly. Sorry for the bad replica... I'll publish my cake in my blog and in my FB page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pontos-de-Açúcar/282990401713462 ) ( http://pontosdeacucar.blogspot.com/ ), and I'll put a reference to your blog. Take a look!
    I love your cakes, they are so simple and so beautiful. Keep going! Xxx

    ReplyDelete